LOCATION: Irvine, CA
OWNER: Johnson & Johnson
GC: Turner Construction
This project involved multiple buildings totaling over 35,000 square feet of laboratory, training and office space, including clean room areas, at the Johnson & Johnson facilities in Irvine.
ILB Electric performed the following work on this project
- Structured cabling systems, cabling supported per EIA/TIA standards
- Fiber optic cable backbone cable between telecom rooms and site work
- Telecom room build-out with all grounding per standards
- LAN/WAN network equipment installation, UPSs, PDUs and all connecting patch cords per J&J IT department’s direction
- Tested and documented per EIA/TIA standards to ensure a turn-key solution
- CCTV security systems and integration to J&J protocol.
Additionally, an elaborate phasing plan was created in order to keep the occupied buildings functional through the pandemic.